Join Our Circle of Friends
The Cloud Institute for Sustainability Education is a 501c3 Organization whose mission is to ensure the viability of sustainable communities by leveraging changes in PreK-12 school systems to prepare young people for the shift toward a sustainable future. We prepare schools and their communities to educate for a sustainable future by inspiring educators to engage students through meaningful content and learner‐centered instruction.
We value your support and look forward to building meaningful relationships that create conditions for a rich quality of life for all.
Your gift to The Cloud Institute gives us the flexibility to create new opportunities for the teachers, schools and communities we serve. Your donation might support:
• Expand our school-based professional development, coaching and change initiatives
• Grow our E-Learning platform, digital course and tool development, and innovative programming
• Offset the cost of annual subscriptions to the Cloud Commons Digital Library and Resource Center
• Offer our place based EfS Curriculum Design Studios
• Measure our success through data collection and analysis
Take the first step toward contributing to a lasting transformation in our young leaders!
With your tax-deductible gift of $65 or more, you will make it possible for us to continue our work inspiring young people to think about the world, their relationship to it, and their ability to influence it in an entirely new way. Together, we can provide schools and communities with the tools and resources they need to educate for a sustainable future.
Please make you check payable to: The Cloud Institute for Sustainability Education, 307 7th Avenue, suite 1201, New York, NY 10001 - or use the 'donate' buttons above.
Jaimie Cloud on Systems Thinking