JAIMIE P CLOUD PUBLICATIONS
- See various blog posts by Jaimie Cloud
- "Redefining Education Together: Synergies of Environmental Education and Education for Sustainability" Green Schools Catalyst Quarterly. Jaimie P. Cloud and Jen Cirillo, June 2018
- "Educating for the Future We Want" The Maine Journal of Conservation and Sustainability. Jaimie Cloud, May 2018
- Education for a Sustainable Future, Benchmarks: For Individual and Social Learning. Journal of Sustainability Education. Jaimie Cloud, et. al. 2017
- "Why Dream - The Impact of Visioning" Green Schools Catalyst Quarterly, Jaimie Cloud, September 2017
- "The Essential Elements of Education for Sustainability (EfS)" The Journal of Sustainability Education, Jaimie P. Cloud, 2014
- "Schools that Learn” It Takes a Child to Raise a Village. Peter Senge, 2012 Read the description and buy from Amazon
- "Acting as if Tomorrow Matters: Accelerating the Transition to Sustainability" John Dernbach, 2012 Read the description and buy from Amazon
- "Educating for a Sustainable Future.” Curriculum 21 Essential Education for a Changing World. Ed Heidi Hayes Jacobs. 2010. Read a chapter excerpt here
- "Kindergarten through Twelfth Grade Education: Fragmentary Progress in Equipping Students to Think and Act in a Challenging World." Agenda for a Sustainable America. Ed John Dernbach.2009 Download the PDF
- "Systems Thinking Concepts for Environmental Education" Pegasus Communications, Systems Thinking in Action. 2012 Download Here
- "Some Systems Thinking Concepts for Environmental Educators during the Decade of Education for Sustainable Development." Education for Sustainable Development--Papers in Honour of the UN Decade of Education for Sustainable Development. Section II, Chapter 2.3. 2009.
- “Teaching and Learning Chapter” in Smart By Nature: Schooling For Sustainability. California: University of California Press/Watershed Media, 2009.
- "Ecological Literacy Book Review" on Educating Our Children for a Sustainable World. 2006.
- "Some Systems Thinking Concepts for Environmental Educators during the Decade of Education for Sustainable Development." Applied Environmental Education and Communication: an International Journal, Volume 4, Number 3, July – September 2005. 225-228
- "The Mindset Thing." Environmental Building News. 2005.
- "EfS What is its Core Content." NAAEE Communicator. 2005.
- "Kindergarten Through Twelfth Grade Education for Sustainability." Environmental Law Institute. Ed John Dernbach. 2003. 10117-10131. Download the PDF
- "Foreword." Education for a Sustainable Future: A Paradigm of Hope for the21st Century. Wheeler. 2000. Download the PDF
FREE 1 HOUR WEBINAR: Education for Sustainability Webinar w/ Jaimie Cloud
- What do we mean when we say Education for Sustainability?
- Why should we educate for sustainability?
- What fields of study inform it?
- Who and what informed the development of Nine Core Standards and Indicators?
- Who is using them, how do they use them, and what difference are they making?
Jaimie will also discuss the Standards and Principles that the Cloud Institute's EfS Standards and Indicators have been aligned to. These include the Common Core State Standards, Character Education, Partnership for 21st Century Skills, Cultural Competency, The Virtues, Entrepreneurial Mindset, Systems Thinking/System Dynamics, Characteristics of Resiliency, Habits of Mind (Art Costa, Bena Kallick) and the attributes of catalytic or "quiet" leadership (David Rock).
Enter your name and email address to access this webinar at any time at no cost. Click Here