The Cloud Institute will facilitate participants’ ability to:
- Develop a shared understanding and vocabulary of Sustainability and Education for Sustainability.
- Generate personal rationales for educating for sustainability.
- Become inspired and hopeful about contributing to the shift toward a sustainable future through education.
- Increase participants’ awareness, knowledge, and understanding of the core concepts, content, and habits of mind that characterize Sustainability and Education for Sustainability (EfS).
- Explore the attributes of Assessments that Produce Learning and self-assess their own practices in an effort to produce evidence of strengths and improve gap areas.
The Cloud Institute will also work with leadership teams to explore and assess for the attributes of a learning organization, to determine the favorable conditions for continuous improvement and systemic change, and to support faculty in their efforts to educate for sustainability.